Harry Morton, P. T.Physical Therapist
Harry is a native Arkansan who grew up in central Arkansas. After being exposed to physical therapy as a student trainer for the UALR basketball program he pursued his education in P.T. He received his degree from the University of Central Arkansas in Physical Therapy in 1985.
Harry began working at Jacksonville Physical Therapy in 1992 and purchased the company in 1997. He has cared for patients in the Jacksonville and surrounding areas for 28 years. He has a special interest in spine care and in the rehab of shoulders and knees, with an emphasis in manual therapy. He also manages patients with vestibular/balance disorders.
"My focus for the last 30 years has been in restoring patients to live a painfree and normal lifestyle. I have always felt the importance of a relationship with my patients. They are not only my patients they are my friends."
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association 34 years. Arkansas Physical Therapy Association 34 years.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION - Orthopedic manual therapy for the spine, shoulder and knee. Vestibular/Dizziness/Balance disorders.
When not working, Harry enjoys time with his wife, Gayle, and their three dogs. He is active in church and enjoys the outdoors, golfing, spending time with family and working with his father-in-law on his cattle ranch.
Boyd Hillard, PT, MSPT, COMT, CCI, CEAS, CWCE, Cert-DN Physical Therapist
I knew when I began college at UCA in Conway that I wanted to be a physical therapist. I enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of returning patients to their optimal lifestyle. I have been practicing physical therapy for 23 years and cannot imagine any other profession.
- MS - Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 1996
- COMT - Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- CCI - Credentialed Clinical Instructor, APTA
- CEAS - Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist, Back School of Atlanta
- CWCE - Certified Work Capacity Evaluator, Matheson
- Cert-DN - Certified Dry Needling
- LICENSURE - Arkansas
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association
- VOLUNTEER - Medical Response Team New Life Church Greater Little Rock, Arkansas chapter Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, CARTI Festival of Trees
Boyd's specialty is orthopedic, spine and occupational medicine. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Laura, son Jackson and daughter Addie.