Why Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
Pulmonary rehabilitation has emerged as a recommended standard of care for patients with chronic lung disease based on a growing body of scientific evidence.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation is recognized as a core component of the management of individuals with chronic respiratory disease.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation is a multidisciplinary and comprehensive intervention for patients with chronic respiratory diseases who are symptomatic and often have decreased daily life activities.
- The success of pulmonary rehabilitation stems from its favorable influence on not only the lungs but the heart and the muscular system that are often also involved with chronic lung disease.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation has been clearly demonstrated to reduce shortness of breath, increase exercise capacity, and improve quality of life in individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Pulmonary rehabilitation has become a key component of the integrated care of patients with chronic respiratory diseases.
- Chronic Bronchitis
- S/P abdominal or thoracic surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Personalized Program Details:
We provide you with a custom program to meet your every need. Together we can improve your quality of life, health, and help you manage your disease.
Programs consist of:
- Thorough Initial Evaluation
- Monitored Exercise Program
- Breathing Control and Retraining
- Daily Performance Reports
- Monthly Progress Reports to Your Physician
- Long-term Follow Up
- Low Cost Maintenance Programs are Available
- Oxygen saturation monitoring
- Perceived exertion monitoring
- Inspiratory testing and training
- Oxygen available onsite
- AED available onsite
- Safety First with Cutting-edge Technology
A Multidisciplinary Approach to Education & Treatment
Your treatment team may consist of:
- Your Pulmonologist
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Your Primary Care Doctor
Make an appointment today. Call to schedule a consultation.